Over on Housing Wire, Paul Jackson is crowing that chain-of-title issues in mortgage securitization are overblown because an Alabama state trial court rejected such arguments in a case ironically captioned U.S. Bank v. Congress.. But let’s actually consider whether the opinion matters, what the court actually did and did not say, and whether it was right.
· The Alabama supreme court unanimously ruled last Friday in favor of preborn lives in Stinnett v. Kennedy ; a lawsuit which involved Alabama resident Kimberly Stinnett. The Alabama supreme court ruled that the case could be remanded for further proceedings.
CoreLogic chat shows short sale fraud evolving in unexpected ways The Divinyls and Girlfriend topped the music charts, and The Simpsons was a brand new TV show. The jobless rate also had surged. Sources: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Reserve Bank of Australia,
· After their postjudgment motion was denied, the Mileses appealed to this court, which transferred the case to the Alabama Supreme Court because of a lack of appellate jurisdiction. Our supreme court, in turn, transferred the case to this court, pursuant to Ala.Code 1975, § 12-2-7(6).
· Alabama justices: Until U.S. Supreme Court rules, we’re in charge The court set up a showdown with a Mobile, Ala., federal judge this week when it ordered officials in the state to stop issuing.
· 1004 CONDEMNATIONS GPN 04 NOTICE OF SEIZURE OF PERSONAL PROPERTY VALUED AT LESS THAN $25,000.00 Pursuant to O.C.G.A. § 9-16-1, ET SEQ, any party claiming an interest in the following property is hereby notified that on APRIL 18, 2019, said property was seized by the undersigned agency in Dodge County, Georgia:
How long until housing reform happens? The Section 8 orientation folder contains information about Fair Housing laws and a copy of HUD’s Housing Discrimination Complaint form. For more information about Home Forward’s Equal Housing Opportunity policy and links to download the complaint form in English or Spanish, click here.
The Texas First District Court of Appeals issued a decision yesterday in Case No. 01-10-00020-cv (decision dated May 12, 2011) which affirmed a summary judgment entered by the Harris County trial court in favor of the homeowners against Wells Fargo as “trustee” of a securitized mortgage loan trust.
· An Alabama Supreme Court judge has won the right to publicly criticize a pending or decided case, including those that favor same-sex marriage legalization. alabama Supreme Court associate justice tom Parker had sued the Judicial Inquiry Commission of Alabama over their decision to investigate him in 2015 for criticizing cases regarding gay.
The Alabama Supreme Court has ruled that. told Yarbrough about the prospects of a Rule 32 petition and the subsequent appellate filings," the court stated. "Therefore, a judgment on the pleadings.
Registers of Deeds ask Iowa AG to postpone servicer settlement Play Free Online Games | Pogo.com – Play FREE online games!Welcome to Pogo.com, a great place to play free online games, including puzzle games, word games, card games, and board games.Unlike other free online games sites, we offer a variety of classic Hasbro board games like RISK, Yahtzee, Scrabble, and Monopoly.We also have popular games like Chess, Spider Solitaire, Cribbage, and Bejeweled.High-risk FHA loans push mortgage risk index up in May All loans are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a subsidiary of PNC, and are subject to credit approval and property appraisal. MBA: Declining mortgage rates push refinances to a 3-year high – Lastly, the seasonally adjusted Purchase Index ticked up 10% from the week before. “With the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage at.HousingWire News Podcast: If your lending tech isn’t what Millennials want, can you survive long-term? Read the latest headlines, news stories, and opinion from Politics, Entertainment, Life, Perspectives, and more. breaking news Tap here to turn on desktop notifications to get the news sent straight to you.Freddie Mac completes first small pool sale of deeply delinquent mortgages Freddie Mac has used the Consumer Credit Counseling Services of Atlanta and San Francisco to contact low-and moderate-income borrowers at high risk of default since 2005 and selected Ocwen Financial Corporation (NYSE:OCN) to target borrowers with delinquent high-risk mortgages in 2009. freddie mac was established by Congress in 1970 to provide.