Freddie Mac: mortgage interest rates rose again last week california homes sales drop fha mortgage insurance premiums won’t be going down in 2015 HUD suspends FHA mortgage insurance premium cut – reddit – The mortgage insurance premium is in place on FHA loans because of the very small amount that’s put down up front, generally about 3.5%. Loans with smaller down payments have a higher percentage of default. If you don’t want to pay the FHA mortgage insurance premium go with a conventional loan and put down 20% or more.dataquick finds increase in sales of high-end homes in 2010 The median home price. beginning of 2010, a tracking firm reported thursday. san diego-based mda DataQuick said the 20 percent increase in the median price from February 2009 was due to a dip in.Home sales: New home sales fell 7% last month – usatoday.com – 4 days ago · New home sales drop in April but outlook is bright. Sales of new single -family houses fell 6.9% in April as prices rose. analysts believes sales will pick up later this year.cfpb fines mortgage lender 0k for claiming government affiliation in ads All cash sales for homes decreased in January to 38.9%, down from 41.4% year-over-year. Mortgage rates decreased again with the weak job market; 30-year rates now stand at 3.66% and 15-year rates are at 2.93%. In The News: Housing Wire – “CFPB fines mortgage lender $250K for claiming government affiliation in ads” (4-9-15)Mortgage Rates Rose Again This Week – inman.com – The freddie mac primary mortgage market Survey (PMMS) showed the average 30-year fixed mortgage rate rising to 4.15 percent – 11 basis points up from the 4.04 percent seen last week.
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) — Home prices took a shockingly. already in — a double-dip slump. Prices in 20 key cities fell 1.3% in October from a month earlier, an annualized decline of 15%,
· From April 2007 to April 2008, U.S. housing prices declined 15.3 percent, according to the The S and P/Case-Shiller Home Price Indices, which measure the residential housing market by tracking changes in the value of the residential real estate market. That’s a $4 trillion loss in one year.
· Dottie Herman, chief executive of Prudential Douglas Elliman, sees a possible price decline of 20 percent to 25 percent afflicting the entire Manhattan market in the first quarter.
· Chinese Goods May Face 25% Tariffs, Not 10%, as Trump’s Anger GrowsChinese Goods May Face 25% Tariffs, Not 10%, as Trump’s Anger Grows. A final decision on the size and scope of the tariffs is not expected before September.
· Will the Housing Market Continue to Decline?. according to the S&P case-shiller home-price indexes.. One thing is an increase in money supply and resulting price inflation. Because I.
Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Credit positive in HFA risk retention exemption Guaranteed Rate names Jonathan Mullins regional manager, SVP The question is the focus behind years of research by Dr. Anthony Iton, senior vice president of healthy communities at the California Endowment. His newest report is on the drastic decrease in life.The bank that rejects the most mortgages · Deutsche Bank’s investment bank does not need a fundamental strategic overhaul in the wake of the collapse of merger talks with rival Commerzbank, according to the German lender’s chairman.A mortgage credit report is a credit report times three! Since a mortgage loan is for a substantially larger amount and for a longer time frame than most loans, there is more is at risk for the lender. Therefore, to qualify for a mortgage more information is required in the underwriting process than for a credit card or auto loan.
· sept 26/usa raises rates by .25% and drops accommodative stance/gold falls $6.05 to $1194.70 with silver down 9 cents as we enter the last two days of london/otc options expiry; they always raid on either or both days/hong kong dollar rises due to lack of liquidity over there and that will jeopardize their housing market/iran has inflation at 300% which is killing their country: new trucking.
Robert Shiller, the Yale professor who started the index along with Karl Case of Wellesley, said this month that "there’s a substantial risk of home prices falling another 15%, 20% or 25%.". The latest declines have some wags declaring now the time to buy a house.
Toll Brothers posted a strong fiscal 3rd quarter with revenues up 27% and EPS up. through Tuesday’s close (see Figure 1, below). A market turnaround? A dead cat bounce? Figure 1: Toll Brothers, the.
Case-Shiller Index: Decline in Housing Prices Continues. San Francisco, Las Vegas and Phoenix continued to lead decliners, reporting an annual price deterioration of 31.0%, 31.7% and 32.7%, respectively. Miami, Los Angeles, and San Diego were close behind with annual declines of 29.0%, 27.9% and 26.7%, respectively.
Stewart Information Services earnings take a hit Stewart Information Services Corporation (), a insurance company based in United States, saw a decent share price growth in the teens level on the NYSE over the last few months.Less-covered, small caps sees more of an opportunity for mispricing due to the lack of information available to the public, which can be a good thing.FHA Preps Tax Credit for Down Payment Use Offers a deferred-payment junior loan of an amount not to exceed the greater of $7,500 or 3.5% of the sales price or in CalHFA-defined high cost areas an amount not to exceed the greater of $15,000 or 3.5% of the sales price. Assistance can be used for down payment and/or closing costs. MORTGAGE CREDIT CERTIFICATE TAX CREDIT PROGRAM